Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 17, 2010

INFO

I will be very busy for the next few months,therefore I won't be able to tend to this project most of the time.
I am currently collaborating with various drum and bass producers/artists,being busy promoting their tracks.
Also a friend of mine from the UK,18 year old producer Freddie Webb (KONCEPT),will hopefully be part of the team in the future.

Note that e-mailing me regarding the development of the project,information about my relationship status with music producers and/or project maintenance will come to no result.

ImageTeam project is in progress and will become BETA on next year's summer,when I will be provided with decent tool systems (I am making actions for the project at my work place due to insufficient programs or system requirements back home).

YOU'LL FIND ME THERE!!!

CHEERS...

No comments:

Post a Comment